Holy Name Basketball
10,000 Shot Club
The Holy Name 10,000 Shot Club is a chance for you to improve your shooting skills in the off-season. 10,000 quality shots made during the course of the spring & summer is all it takes to become a member of the 10,000 Shot Club. That’s just 55 made shots per day. Challenge yourself and your friends, and improve your shooting at the same time.
- Use the Shot Tracker form to track your daily shots attempted/made.
(Use the 100 Shot Workout Guide as a daily plan)
- 10,000 MADE SHOTS is the goal, not just attempted.
- Shots must be made and recorded from March 1st to August 31st .
- A Parent or Guardian must sign-off on your Shot Tracker to verify your efforts.
- All Shot Tracker forms must be returned to Holy Name School or to Coach Tony Derkos by September 10th.
- You will be recognized on the Holy Name Athletics web page and you’ll be introduced at a Holy Name basketball home game, and you’ll receive an award for your accomplishment, not to mention… you’ll be a better player!
*NO shots longer than 1-ft past 3-point line