Connecting Crusader Families
The Home and School Committee at Holy Name is a parent run committee focused on Connecting Crusader Families. They focus on offering social events to bring together Holy Name teachers and staff, parents and guardians and of course our children. Home and School also has the financial abilities to support extracurricular and academic activities for our students.
The committee is made up of Holy Name parents who meet monthly to discuss and plan events to support the school and our students. One of the nicest rewards of being involved with the Home and School committee is you see the results of your efforts. Below are a few of the projects the Home and School Committee were able to provide support for:
- Academic Events such as the Science Fair and Accelerate Reader Cart Awards
- Teacher / Staff Christmas Appreciation Lunch
- Catholic Schools Week Events – This year we delivered ice cream to the classrooms
- Winter sledding events
- Father / Daughter Dance
- Mother / Son Activity Night
- Classroom field trip opportunities
- Playground Equipment
- Fall and Spring Sports Banquets
- Year End Picnic
- Parent Socials to Welcome New and Returning Parents
As with any school, it takes parent involvement to have a strong and forward moving program. Please consider attending, volunteering or donating time to support Home and School.
Please contact one of your current Home and School Board Members for further information or to learn how you can assist with an upcoming project. Not all commitments need to be ongoing. There are many one-time events throughout the year which could use extra hands.
Cindy Carter, President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tara Weaver, Vice President
Shannon Dutkavich, Treasurer
Allison Hamlin, Secretary