Children must be 3 years old by Sept. 1 to enroll.
There is preschool enrollment limit of no more than 20 children per session. The staff/child ratio is 1-10.
The preschool year begins in September and continues through June. Children are expected to enroll for the entire school year. The preschool program follows the St. Stephen’s Catholic School calendar for days off.
An up-to-date immunization and medical report will be required by state licensing. Forms will be provided prior to the beginning of the preschool year.
Transportation to and from preschool is provided by the parents.
Holy Name Kindergarten program is all day, everyday.
Why send your child to Holy Name Kindergarten?
- We have small class sizes.
- We are a safe and secure school.
- Our Kindergarten curriculum includes additional classes such as: Art, Media, Technology, Physical Education and Music.
- Before and after school child care with extended hours (6:00am -6:00pm).
- More affordable than you may think! Discover what other parents are talking about and download the enrollment packet, call and schedule a tour or speak to our staff to answer all of your questions.